Sunday, March 23, 2008

Repetition

As I mentioned in my previous entry, I don't always have anything to say that I find particularly exciting or new. I know, of course, that what is interesting to me is not always interesting to others, so there's always the possibility that something that isn't interesting to me will interest others. As a result, I often recycle and repeat ideas as I search for better ways to express the ideas that I find the most interesting and important, but as a result of the repetition, the ideas don't always feel fresh and compelling.

Because of this, I'm always looking for topics to write on. I don't want to repeat constantly, but my imagination is not infinite. To my readers, then, if you have a topic you'd be interested in my addressing, let me know.

No comments: